4147 Hog Camp Road
Wheeling, IL 60090
Job Objective : To obtain Quality Assurance Representative position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
• Experience in engineering and quality assurance practices.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to coordinate with personnel.
• Ability to multi task and prioritize.
• Proficient in FDA regulations.
• Familiarity in computer applications.
Quality Assurance Representative, 2008 - Present
Pilgrim's Pride - Carrollton, GA
• Participated in inspection activities.
• Performed assessments for gaps.
• Evaluated quarterly reports.
• Administered all special projects.
• Maintained record of mortgage loan files.
• Ensured accuracy in all loan files.
BS degree in engineering, 2008
Georgia Southwestern State University, Americus, GA
GPA 3.73 (on scale of 4.0)