994 Trainer Avenue
Osco, IL 61274
Job Objective : Seeking a position as RPG Developer in highly reputed and professional organization.
• Experience in various development languages.
• Ability to interpret technical data.
• Ability to support all applications.
• Ability to utilize all resources.
• Understanding of procedures.
• Proficient in change control systems.
RPG Developer, 2009 - Present
TEKsystems - Omaha, Nebraska
• Performed tests on application codes.
• Coordinated with business and system analysts.
• Documented all programs.
• Designed project status reports.
• Implemented complex business solutions.
• Ensured compliance to all regulations.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, 2009
Dakota State University, Madison, SD
GPA 3.37 (on scale of 4.0)