Job Objective : Seeking a position as Warehouse Worker in highly reputed and professional organization.
• Experience in warehouse procedures.
• Ability to interpret all documents.
• Ability to perform basic math.
• Ability to resolve issues.
• Proficient in routine reports.
• Familiarity in customer services.
Warehouse Worker, 2010 - Present
State of Montana - Boulder, MT
• Assisted in marking of all materials.
• Assembled customer orders for stocks.
• Prepared production schedule.
• Evaluated all products for shipment.
• Performed regular inspection for quality.
• Managed moving of stocking equipments.
Bachelor's degree in Human, 2010
Fort Belknap College, Harlem, MT
GPA 3.80 (on scale of 4.0)