Example of Artist Resume with Objective, Skills, Education and Work Experience that will help Job Seekers create their Resume.
An artist is an individual involved in one of many activities found through wide range of media related to creating and/or demonstrating a specific art or multiple art forms. Many artists are employed by commercial entities designing a variety of visual products that include printed advertising materials, web-based visual items and all kinds of graphics used by all businesses every day. Examine the following artist resume sample for some visual guidance when it comes to building your own resume.
Talented and professionally oriented individual possessing an exceptional ability to translate practical business requirements and goals into creative designs, including computer-generated images. Solid experience creating web-based presentations including site designs, application graphics, flash images and more. Ability to translate project concepts into print designs, such as corporate identity packages, brochures, catalogues newsletters, coupons and annual reports. Have also developed screen printing skills for the creation of T-shirts and can easily execute computer assisted drafting (CAD).Professional Experience
The Designer Den, Seattle, WA 2008 - Present
• Lead artist for major print design projects including corporate identity projects logo designs for all company media.
• Participated with company website development team specifically concentrating on creating flash images for web-based products.
• Team member for studio bids to prospective clients involved in creating multimedia sales presentations.
Faine-Oller Productions, Inc., Seattle, WI 2002 - 2008
Gibson Media, Inc., Seattle, WI 1999-2002
The Stranger, Seattle, WA 1994-1998
• Worked both as an 'on-call' and part-time artist responsible for building black and white advertisements for local weekly newspaper during college career. Also worked on enhancing and preparing photographic images for reproduction. Helped with the introduction of four-color printing to company products.
Thompson Photography, Seattle, WA 1994 present
Photo Image Manipulation
The Art Institute, Seattle, WA
BA in Graphic Design, 1998
• Excellence in Art Foundations: 2D Design - 1996
• Excellence in Art Foundations: Drawing 1996
• Thomas Dasch Foreign Exchange Scholarship - 1997
• Outstanding Senior Project Presentation - 1998
• Study Abroad, University of England, England, London, Spring 1997
Completed courses in Art Design, History, Education and Composition
• American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA) - Seattle Chapter
• Seattle Graphic Artists Guild
• Artist Trust
• Allied Arts of Seattle Inc.
• Seattle Community Theater
• St. Judes Children Hospital