Example of Combination Resume with Summary, Professional Experience, Education and Skills.
When making resumes, it is always a good idea to highlight on experiences and achievements that will make the employer see just how qualified you are. A combination resume will do exactly that, since it will provide the employer with information on what they are looking for in a potential candidate. This combination resume sample is a professional example that you can use for guidance when making your own.
Five years of solid experience as a training supervisor, pursuing a career as a training manager. Highly skilled in making training modules, training delivery, people management, and forecasting. Possess strong organizational skills and leadership qualities. Excellent presentation skills, with a background in soft skills training. Deep understanding of human learning, particularly adult learning principles and performance assessment.Career Achievements
• Developed 4 training modules for soft skills training, specifically on the areas of: Empathy, Effective Listening, Managing Difficult Customers, and Probing Questions. These modules are now being used by all trainers across the company’s 3 call centers in the US, Australia, and Taiwan.
• Trained a team of individuals in the Taiwan office and provided them with the necessary knowledge and background in order to become trainers themselves. Post-training evaluation showed they have gained 99% readiness after just two months of training.
• Restructured the training programs and as a result, allowed for more knowledge to be transferred to new hires. It also gave them sufficient time to develop skills and become better equipped to work as customer service specialists in the company.
• Awarded “Employee of the Year” for consistently meeting and exceeding manager’s expectations, as well as possessing high metric scores during quarterly assessments.
• Participated and supervised the company’s booth and presentation during the Business Outsourcing Trade Show in London, last August 2008. As a result, the company was able to get 3 large clients, which added an $8.3M net profit for 2009.
BSP Outsourcing, Stevens Pass, MA 2005 - Present
• Supervised a team of five soft skills trainers tasked to provide training and orientation to newly hired customer service representatives.
• Developed training outlines and training delivery procedures.
• Observed training sessions and provided coaching to trainers when necessary.
• Submitted training and forecasting reports to the top management.
• Assessed and evaluated trainers and submit reports to top management.
• Conducted training needs analysis every quarter.
Call Tech Center, Stevens Pass, WA 2003-2005
Soft Skills Trainer / Customer Service Representative
• Trained new hires on soft skills during their first two months of employment.
• Promoted to soft skills trainer after working as a customer service representative for one year handling customer service calls such as product inquiry, complaints, and over-the-phone payments.
Walla Walla University, College Place, WA
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, 2003
• GPA: 3.73
• Consistently in the Dean’s List
• Member, Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society
• Telephone Doctor Certified
• Train the Trainer Certified
• GTI Supervisor Certified
• Supervisors Association of Washington
• Association of Business Process Outsourcing Employees
Participated in several company-officiated fundraising programs to help provide financial aid to the poor children in Haiti.Languages
Conversational Chinese, Spanish and FrenchTechnical Skills
• Adobe (Including Photoshop)
• Typing speed: 46 wpm