There are literally hundreds of film industry jobs involved in the development, production and post production processes. Landing one of these exciting positions requires creating a CV that helps cast you well for the position. Check out the following CV example for a Film Professional to gain valuable information for your employment quest.
Possess excellent verbal and writing skills through both traditional and new online communication methodologies. Have worked independently through self-motivation requiring no constant supervision. Above average knowledge and understanding of current technology with reference to video, audio signaling, broadcast standards, editing formats and equipment used as well as recording facilities design, equipment and use. Managerial experience and can exhibit tremendous abilities as both a production team leader and contributing member.Professional Experience
The Walt Disney Studios, Anaheim, CA 2003 - Present
Production Team Leader
• Direct technical operations for Walt Disney Studios Sound Stage No. 1 including the maintenance and delivery to the highest industry standards for computer-controlled video and audio recording.
• Recruit, train and retain production staff including videographers, camera professionals, sound technicians, lighting technicians, mixing board operators, video editors and more.
• Schedule studio time assignments for published projects acting as liaison between film producers and stage production crew. • Participate in the production of in-house promotional videos.
• Create weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports; participate in annual budget review.
• Supervise equipment purchasing and maintenance.
The Walt Disney Studios, Anaheim, CA 2001 - 2003
Sound Recording Team Leader
• Managed Walt Disney Studios Stage 2 sound recording activities which included all aspects for personnel scheduling, training and shift job assignments.
• Responsible for maintaining all sound recording equipment and accessories.
• Consult with and create workflow scenarios with other production team leaders.
• Participate in annual budget creation for both team and total stage needs.
Basement Audio Sound Recording Studios, Endicott, NY 1998-1999
• Controlled audio consoles in order to mix sounds for recording compact discs.
• Operated dubbing machines used to produce special effects sounds.
• Edited dialog, music and sound effects tracks.
• Maintained sound recording equipment.
University of Southern California, Schools of Cinematic Arts, Los Angeles, CA
Master of Fine Arts - Production, 2005
• BAFTA/LA Student Award – Best Sound Production - 2005
• Member, Delta Kappa Alpha
• Member, SCA Graduate Council
• Women of Cinematic Arts
State University of New York, Binghamton, NY
BA in Cinema, 2000
• Graduated magna cum laude
• Dean's List Student; Merit Scholar
• Member Harpur Cinema Honors Society and Phi Beta Kappa
• Recipient, Binghamton University Alumni Association Exemplary Student Award
• Society of Professional Audio Recording
• Filmmakers Alliance
• American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers
• Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences
• Recording Industry of America Association
• Team member Make a Wish FoundationTechnical Skills
• Mixing console
• Multi-track recorder
• Reference monitors
• Sound Effects Keyboard