Example of Manufacturing Executive Resume with Objective, Skills, Education and Work Experience that will help Job Seekers create their Resume.
Expert and established manufacturing executive with strong grasp in manufacturing operations and management. A proven and extensive experience in lean manufacturing, cost reduction, capital programs, and production improvement. Demonstrated expertise in maintaining employee safety, change management, employee involvement and profit improvement.Professional Experience
Amphenol Corporation, Wallingford, CT, 2003-Present
• Decreased scraps and other uncalled wastes by about 39% in the year 2005 by introducing lean management.
• Introduced an active cost reduction plan which increased the company's output and market visibility.
• Proposed sound and active lean manufacturing activities such as streamlining the production line which boosted the company's productivity.
• Restored the company's failing financial resources and projects by conducting massive investment campaigns.
• Changed the outdated manufacturing operations with advanced and sophisticated equipments.
AMR Corporation, Fort Worth, TX, 1993-2002
• Managed seven manufacturing facilities in CA.
• Spearheaded the $105M budget for the renovation of Annex A of the company's plant which was hit by earthquake last 2008.
• Supervised and managed the daily operations of the company.
• Attended to critical manufacturing aspects and recommended sound solutions.
• Bridged problems and issues related to business operations by opening communication lines between workers and top management.
Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
BS in Business Management, 1990
• National Society of Manufacturing Professionals
• CA Business Association
• Club of Energy Saver's Association
• Knights of Columbus
• Tree Planting Movement
• Strong familiarity with manufacturing equipments
• Lean manufacturing strategies
• Capital Investment Programs
• Computer Wizard
• Internet applications