Multimedia developers are Individuals combining artistic ability with technical skill designing and create multimedia products for online DVD and CD ROM use. Multimedia developers typically work for studios hired by clients for the development and creation of multimedia products. Check out the following multimedia developer resume sample to obtain insightful help with your next career search.
Interactive CD and DVD creation expert with experience in multi-use production purposes including documentary, advertising/promotional, informational and training subject matter. Applicant possesses expert level developed graphic design skills that include flash element production, animation as well as interactive participatory formats. Multimedia design and production professional possesses extensive experience with all digital design software and production equipment.Professional Experience
Media Point, Bedford, MA 2009 - Present
• Supervise and develop all hard copy media storage and presentation production.
• Coordinate and guide flash and animation creation elements for media presentation inclusion.
• Planned and generated strategies for creative use of flash and online video.
• Edit all hard copy media production for content, quality and coding requirements.
• Design online promotional elements for CNBX channel, reality shows and art of living networks.
Adams Media., Natick, MA 2006 -2009
• Performed editing of all video before transfer to hard copy media.
• Participated in the design team for all customer projects.
• Assisted in the pre-production of live web casts.
• Created production schedules and budgets for future projects.
• Coordinated graphic design projects, HTML and Java applications.
• Managed a 9-member team of multimedia technicians.
Fleetwood Multimedia, Lynn, MA 2003 - 2006
• Supervised the overdub of all audio with appropriately placed imaging.
• Designed and created various flash products to be included in marketing and interactive hardcopy presentation media.
• Responsible for creating working sample media.
• Programmed media through use of advanced tools.
• Designed functional flash for small and large online businesses .
Advance Media, Boston, MA 2002
• Created graphics for various multimedia products including CD ROMs and DVDs.
• Researched audio library locating special effects sounds for several projects.
• Helped develop flash elements for client website use.
• Participated in creation of online marketing videos.
Massachusetts College of Art and Design, Boston, MA
BA in Multimedia Design and Production, 2003
• Graduated magna cum laude
• Dean's List Student; Merit Scholar
• Member Alpha Beta Kappa
• Recipient of the Doris P. Fowler Memorial Scholarship
• American Institute of Graphic Arts – Boston Chapter
• Association of Web Design Professionals
• Massachusetts New Media Association
• Association for Applied Interactive Multimedia (AAIM)
• Bedford Little League
• Bedford Soccer Association
• Conversational in SpanishTechnical Skills
• MS Office Suite
• Adobe Freehand
• Quark Express
• Adobe Illustrator