Example of Fresher Resume with Summary, Professional Experience, Education and Skills.
The fresher resume is designed for job seekers who have graduated from college, a vocational or art institute and have yet to obtain work experience in their chosen field. Additionally, a fresher resume can also be utilized by people who have landed a temporary job that is not in their field of endeavour. Make sure to modify the resume to include the fact that you are working in a transitional environment seeking the first rung on your career ladder. Follow the helpful guidelines presented in the fresher resume below to craft your own initial work resume to land that job you have studied and worked so very hard to obtain.
Seeking a start to a management career by joining a well developed and visibly professional organization that will provide good career advancement based upon positive results obtained through skilled efforts and innovative work techniques.Summary
Extremely bright academic career demonstrates performance consistency and dedication to excellence. Posses a complete understanding of business administration fundamental principles and their real-world application. Ability to effectively manage and participate in several work teams at the same time. Expert time management skills that allows for attention to internal tasks and demands while paying necessary attention to the external relationships with vendors, government entities and customers. Proficient with all needed management technology tools such as Microsoft Office and many popular web-based business tools.Education
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ.
BS in Business Administration 2010
• Four-year Dean’s List
• Pell Grant Recipient
• Kiwanis Outstanding New Jersey Student of the Year 2010
• Member of “Who’s Who In American Universities”
• Vice President Rutgers University Student Government
• Member of Rutgers University Future Business Leaders of America
• Homecoming 2009 Planning Committee
• Reach Out and Read – Reading tutor for at-risk elementary age students
Citibank, New York, N.Y. Summer 2008 and 2009
• Summer Intern for Marketing 2008 – Worked collecting customer information for inclusion in new database.
• Examined and analyzed customer information, followed up with telephone interviews, assigned categories and placed data on computer-based collection software.
• Summer Intern Public Relations 2009 – Assisted at community outreach programs with literature handout and solicited questionnaire completions for gathering public input.
Rutgers University Housing, New Brunswick, NJ 2008-2010
• Helped students in everyday dorm life as a counsellor and facilitator.
• Acted as liaison between student population and university with regards to student living environments.
• Organized and hosted weekly dorm-based social events including “casino nights,” dances, picnics, movies and group outings to sporting events.
Sports Authority, New Brunswick, NJ 2006-2009
• Employed during four holiday seasons as a sales professional responsible for children’s sportswear.
• Also spent time in first season of employment as a cashier.
• Big Brothers/Big SistersTechnical Skills
• Microsoft Office
• Power Point
• Adobe Photoshop
• Digital Photography