Example of Human Resources Resume with Objective, Skills, Education and Work Experience that will help Job Seekers create their Resume.
A career in the human resources field is very exciting, however to be successful in this profession, it is also imperative that a person possesses the necessary skills and qualities. Employers are on the lookout for highly qualified individuals to work in this department of their company. As a result, applicants need to clearly demonstrate their abilities which is why a human resources resume sample can be used to help gain an edge over competing applicants.
Experienced manager with extensive experience in project management and human relations. Background in staff training and development. Strong management coaching skills and staff retention strategies. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation abilities. Knowledge in organizational and strategic planning, and very good interpersonal skills.Professional Experience
CMIT Solutions, Coweta, OK 2007 - Present
Human Resource Manager
• Conducted intensive recruiting and training for hired employees.
• Drafted recruitment procedures, which showed an increase in employment by 8% and 10% respectively for the past 2 years.
• Provide recommendations and tactical support to the top executive board.
• Spearheaded 5 employee initiative programs, which resulted in improved productivity by 15%.
• Pioneered the orientation program for new employees.
• Drafted and planned the training programs for new hires.
• Conduct and officiate quarterly meetings with department heads to help boost employee performance.
Bpv Outsourcing, Coweta, OK 2005 - 2007
Human Resource Specialist
• Provided employees all the needed information on benefits, incentives, finance records, and others.
• Updated human resource files monthly to consistently document actions and reports.
• Supported and provided assistance to senior managers to ensure smooth flow of operations.
• Coordinated with the management team to ensure the implementation of effective policies and procedures.
• Increased employee retention by 15% for 2006.
• Spearheaded programs to increase employee motivation and productivity.
• Organized and coordinated company social events and training programs for all employees.
• Developed incentive programs to enhance employee motivation.
American Red Cross of Central Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK 2004
Human Resource Intern
• Prepared correspondence reports.
• Developed and maintained a departmental filing procedure to improve the efficiency of filing.
• Designed timelines, graphs, and charts to be used in every project development endeavour.
• Assisted with every human resources activities including new hire orientation and training.
DeVry University, Oklahoma City, OK
Masters in Human Resource Management, 2004
• Specialized in Human Resource Information Systems and Training and Development
• Member, DeVry Drama Club
• Member, Gamma Beta Phi
• National Merit Scholar
• Dean's List Student
• Student Council President
• Glee Club Member
• Certified Professional in Human Resources
• Senior Professional in Human Resources
• Society of Human Resources Management
• DeVry and Keller Alumni Association
• Oklahoma Human Resources Management Association
Initiated a fund-raising campaign that donated $300,000 to the needy children in South Africa.Languages
Fluent in ItalianTechnical Skills
• Typing skills: 60 words per minute with 95% accuracy
• Basic Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint