An investment professional helps with financial goals such as determining the best mix of investments, 401(k), mutual funds, life insurance and variable annuities. In addition, they help to ensure that each of these aspects are optimized to take advantage of defined contribution limits and tax laws based on specific personal requirements. Look at the following investment professional resume sample for some valuable visual guidance when it comes to formatting your own resume.
Financial professional with nearly 10 years of banking and investment industry experience with top level financial services organizations. Licenses obtained include Series 7, 31, 63, 65/66 along with life and health insurance. Possess highly honed communication skills both written and verbal. Have successful organization and leadership skills with the ability to analyze financial market situations providing accurate and immediate advice and information relating to investment decision making. Can successfully match investment opportunities with client needs.Professional Experience
Telemus Investment Brokers, Southfield, MI 2004 - Present
• Daily consultation with clients presenting up-to-date investment and portfolio management related information.
• Use acquired VAR skills for successful investment portfolio evaluation.
• Work with clients to improve return on investment (ROI).
• Select best investment options for clients through buyer and seller research.
• Design investment portfolio strategies according to individual client requirements.
• Manage a small team that monitors the market at small intervals.
• Assist clients with debt analysis, debt consolidation, budgeting and tax control.
Edward Jones, Southfield, MI 1999 - 2004
• Prepared strategies for investment based on building solid investor-counselor relationships.
• Conducted investment portfolio management where informed and verifiably researched information acted as purchase guidelines.
• Consistently reviewed all industry information and news on a daily basis.
• Participated in an industry-wide partnering effort for acquiring essential information concerning the discovery of all types of investment vehicles.
• Executed all client purchase and sale orders for every type of security, stock or bond for individual, corporate and fund managers.
• Executed appropriate government compliance for all client transactions.
• Prepared quarterly, semi-annual and annual purchase and sale activity reports.
Ragain Financial, Chicago, IL 1998
• Bought and sold stocks, bonds, foreign currencies, commodities futures and additional securities from a variety of stock exchanges for investment clientele.
• Developed trading strategies through the examination of investment information.
• Monitored investment conditions onsite at exchanges.
• Contacted traders and industry analysts from a variety of different investment concerns to pool information resources.
• Made bids for purchase and sale activity.
• Completed all exchange sales documentation.
• Prepared daily portfolio position reviews.
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
BS in Economics, 1999
Series 7, 31, 63, 65/66
Michigan State Life and Health Insurance
• Michigan Business Brokers Association
• National Association of Stockbrokers
• United WayTechnical Skills
• MS Word
• Various internet-based financial reporting systems