Example of Targeted Resume with Summary, Professional Experience, Education and Skills.
A targeted resume is specifically crafted so that it particularly highlights experience relevant to the position for which an applicant seeks. Composing a targeted resume takes additional effort but is productive especially when applying for employment matching your personal qualifications and experience. Examine the targeted resume sample below for helpful hints.
Experienced manager possessing top-level human resources and program management expertise. Ability to train and develop staff skills in a consistent and productive manner. Use of superb writing and verbal skills makes results in effective communication. Ability to display developed strategic planning and organizational skills. Experience negotiating service contracts and marketing company programs is also added to skills list. Current knowledge of all state and federal employment laws.Professional Experience
New Beginnings, Mocksville, NC 2006 – Present
• Recruit, supervise and conduct performance evaluations for all facility staff.
• Responsible for all administrative, clinical, human resources and fiscal management far a large mental health center with 54 full time and 42 part time employees.
• Help coordinate staff benefits, travel and budgeting.
• Create and initiate workplace performance enhancement training for all staff levels.
• Provide training as a contractor for relevant professionals in the area which includes services based on cultural relevance, law and ethics applied to areas of career development.
Daymark Recovery Center, Mocksville, NC 2002 – 2006
• Supervised Implementation of ITPs (Individual Treatment Plans) for in-patient mental health facility.
• Prepared daily, weekly and monthly patient care and treatment progress reports.
• Participated as facility liaison to the area wide consortium for better mental care.
• Acted as assessment counselor for local law enforcement providing legal interpretations concerning detainee security risks to the public and to self.
• Developed and implemented a new employee 15-day intensive training program.
Autumn Care, Mocksville, NC 1999 - 2003
Human Resources Manager
• Was responsible for the staffing of the entire facility.
• Increased staff retention to 16 percent from 72 percent through systematic new employee introduction and training, career development, and medium-level management mentoring programs.
• Mediated staff conflicts and grievance policies following all local and federal regulations.
• Established staff educational curriculum for specific job performance and personal professional development.
• Assisted services marketing which increased yearly income by 37 percent
Davis Regional Medical Center, Statesville, NC 1997-1998
• Hired by medical center to design and execute an in-house chemical dependency treatment program.
• Helped to develop and implement marketing strategy.
• Recruited and hired program staff.
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
Ph.D, Clinical Psychology, 1997
BS, Psychology, 1995
• Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) certification course work completed.Licensure
North Carolina State Clinical Psychologist licensedProfessional Organizations
• Society of Clinical Psychology
• American Psychological Association
• Healthcare Information & Management Systems Society
• North Carolina Hospital Association
• Big Brothers/Big Sister
• United Way
• American Cancer Society – Relay for Life
• Conversational SpanishTechnical Skills
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Power Point
• Peachtree Database